Head of Operations
Are you an experienced general manager seeking a senior role within a rapid growth, e-commerce business?
Wolf & Badger is a fast growing, innovative multi-channel retail business with teams in both London and New York.
We are currently seeking an energetic and data-driven operations leader with a varied skill set to take on the new and dynamic 'Head of Operations' role at Wolf & Badger, with a view to progression if successful towards a COO position. Ideal experience would include strategic analysis, retail operations, fulfilment/logistics, and general management.
Based in our London HQ and with some travel to New York, you will be operationally accountable for existing teams on both sides of the Atlantic, as well as helping to deliver increases in sales and efficiencies in both of these key markets. Direct responsibilities will include:
- Operations / Logistics and Facilities
- Retail (London & New York) Stores P&L and Management
- Customer Services
- Finance & Legal
- HR + People Operations
The current Retail Store Managers, Finance Manager, Operations Manager and Customer Service Manager and their respective teams will all report directly into you you will also have responsibility for HR for your department and across the organisation as we seek to expand the team from 40 to 100+ people over the next 18 months.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in one or more of:
- Retail and E-Commerce Operations including logistics management
- People, Operations or General Management in a small to mid cap business
You may possess an MBA or equivalent, but this is not essential.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
- 25 days in addition to bank holidays
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Discounts on cafe, restaurant and retail at Wolf & Badger
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business